Thursday 16 January 2020

Use a Stencil

Use a Stencil is the new Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, showcasing Altenew, but I have none.

For my card I used the Butterfly Square Die from Simon Says Stamp and diecut it from a panel.
Traced the panel opening onto the cardbase, masked and applied Distress Oxides: Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough and Peacock feathers through a Scrapberry stencil. Has to be my favorite foliage stencil (petals pattern).
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted (brushed Sentiments).

I've then reattached the butterfly border with Scotch tape to the panel and mounted the panel with foamtape, then attached it to the
cardbase. Added a few matching enamel dots.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment