Saturday 18 January 2020

Lots of canaries


The less is more this fortnight is about being off centre on a one layer card.

So for my card I stamped a group of birds from Moda Scrap (funny birdie) with tones of yellow and orange, trying to make it an ombre effect from one bird to the other....you know instead of a rainbow hehe...
The sentiment is from the same set and I added a couple of matching enamel dots as confetti.


For more information or to play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Fab make, Maaike, your little birdies are adorable and look so cool in the different colours too.

    Thanks SO MUCH for pointing out what I had missed - that this week's LIM needed to be ONE LAYER - DOH! I've now made a one layer version of the same card and added it to my blog and entered over at LIM - thanks again and HAPPY SATURDAY

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are your ombre birds Maike?! Love the coordinating enamel dots too!
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've ombre stamped these...my favourite is the one on the far left! :D Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete