Thursday 18 June 2020

A Little bit of Sunshine

That would be great, altough sunny at the moment, it feels like it will rain foor 40 days and nights.

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Sprays and splashes.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Summer fun, showcaisng Penny Black.

I've only used Penny Black for the sentiment, It's from Happy Snippets. I didn't feel any of the other set I have were Summery, so for the images I've used  the Ahoy Matey set from Whimsy Stamps.
I colored them with liquid watercolors and cut them out,

The background is inkblended Distress

Oxides on a cardbase with added white foam. For the splashed I've used Distress Spray Stain Mermaid Lagoon and Shimmer Sprits Sparkle.


I've stamped the sentiment on a strip of Kraft card as if that's the beach, cut it out and mounted it on the cardbase with foamtape.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamo Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment