Sunday 28 June 2020

Outline Hello

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: anything goes.

I've used the Stamp Market Outline Hello and the Woodware Hello stampset for my card, sadly no Hero Arts.

I also filmed it for somewhere in July, but I couldn't wait to share it as usual haha.
So I diecut the Hello from black card with double sided tape on the back.

I've heat embossed another panel with double sided tape on the back. I've used Wow Bang powder and then diecut.
I used the negative of the Hello to position my black outline and then added the blue.
Stamped the sentiment on the same black card and heat embossed it with Wow also:
Opaque bright white, super fine, mounted it with foam tape.

I didn't add anything else, like sequins or enamel dots. as I want the blue speckled letters to grab all the attention they deserve,

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment