Wednesday 3 June 2020

Masculine

Masculine is the challenge for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, showcasing Your Next Stamp.

For my card I used the Your Next Stamp set called  Great Catch. Stamped it with Versafine Clair ink and colored it with Zig clean color real brush pens.

Diecut the polaroid frame from Sugar Pea Designs (Polaroid Journal card) a few times from white card and once from black, I wanted to  make a shadow with it, but it looked weird,so I just stacked them all.
Put the fishing bear behind it and stuck it all on a card. No frills and no embellishments, for a more masculine feel. Also he's fishing, I think that's a man's hobby lol. The smile is from the same Polaroid set and I diecut it from black card and stuck in on the front.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment