Sunday 7 June 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #167 OneLayer + inspired by the graphic, with video

This fortnight the AAA Cards Challenge is: ONE layer and to be inspired by the graphic as an optional twist.

Our sponsor is Stamplorations and you could win $15 credit to their digi store.
For my card I used the Daisy Butterfly stamp from Katzelkraft. I stamped it in Versafine Clair Nocturn ink and then sprinkled it with Wow Clear gloss embossing powder and heat set it.

This because I wanted to do a more liberal watercoloring, messy if you like and the  embossing powder with help to cantain my "mess" , I've used Talens Ecoline for this.


For my sentiment I've used the Clearly

Besotted Tiny Type set, a modern, no nonsense  font, I use a lot.


For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maaike! Love how you've changed up the colours to our favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely and so colorful butterfly Maaike.. I really enjoyed watching your video.. I had no idea about the rubber stamps that they've to be cut like this.. This is. Anew thing to me completely

    ReplyDelete