Friday 28 August 2020

Birthday bears

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is:  Anything goes, showcasing Gina K. products.

I only have the amalgam ink and the stamp shammy. I got it in Diecember I think last year as a gift with any Gina K product. So I stamped the little panda from Scrapbook Forever with Gina K amalgam ink and cleaned the stamp with the shammy. Colored it with alcohol markers and cut it out.

For the background I masked off an area, applied Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxides with Peacock feathers on top. the bubbles are from a Tim Holtz stencil (THS037). It's not as wide as my card, so I added more on the left and right handside.

For the sentiment I've used the Happy Birthday from the Simon Says Stamp set Birthday Balloons.

Mounted the panda with foamtape and placed it on top.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete