Tuesday 11 August 2020

Happy Summer

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Summer Memories.

Normally I wouldn't use any brands they do not sell, but this card is a combination of both.

I've used the Carlijn design, also the little rectangular frames I cut randomly from the panel after I inkblended it with Distress Oxides, splattered it with water and Shimmer Spritz Sparkle for a shimmery water.

the Monkeys are from Monkey Sea, Monkey do from Avery Elle and I stamped it with Gina K. Amalgam ink so I could color it with alochol markers.

The sentiments and speach bubbles are also Carlijn Design. They say Happy Summer, and do you want to dive, deep in the sea.

I've used one layer of foamtape on the frame and flush mounted the frame insets, so the scene is continous, but the critters are compartmentalized.

For more information on the Simons ays Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment