Saturday 24 April 2021

Hugs

 


The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Bright and Cheerful Colors.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Sending hugs, showcasing Impression Obsession.

For my card I used three cats from Impression Obsession ( D21183 ,D21184, D21185) and the Simon Says Stamp set Some Bunny loves you for the sentiment.

I've stamped it all with My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink and colored the image with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers. I thought the bright green, blue and orange fit the Monday challenge, kept the cats all the same just to avoid a clashing.



Mounted the panel with foamtape to the cardbase.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.









For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment