Wednesday 7 April 2021

one layer layered card?

 


Sounds weird, but I stencilled the circles with Distress inks, then overlaid another stencil with a grid or design and used a contrasting Distress ink.

I thought it looked happy and bubbly. The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is Layer it and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Happy Birthday.

I've used Distress inks: Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire, Pink Flamingo and Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin, Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness.

The shaped stencil is from Dutch Do Ba Doo and the sentiment  I can't remember, from my stash of ephemera.




For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

No comments:

Post a Comment