Saturday 17 April 2021

Less is More: one layer and diamonds

 


This fortnight the challenge at Less is More is:  one layer and diamonds.

My diamonds are in disguise but for my card I used a stencil I made with a die, not sure of the brand just now. I inkblended Distress inks through it, all my favourite rainbow colours: Candiead Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid LAgoon, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry.

On top I stamped the Hoera from Carlijn Design (grote teksten 2), I've used Versafine ink for that.

Few diamond embellishments too.


Super simple and all one layer and yet stunning in my opinion ;-).

For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.













Updated May 14th: 


4 comments:

  1. FABBYLICIOUS diamond make

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, a great take on the diamond challenge. Thanks for joining in at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the stencil and the beautiful colours you have used, the black sentiment really makes it pop.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Maaike, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete