Saturday 16 April 2022

Hoppy Easter

 Oh I'm sorry, I;m not sure what happened to Friday to be honest...I went to the garden center with my friend and now it's Saturday evening and  I  almost went to bed...

Anyway here's my last card for the egg hunt with Gerda Steiner stamps: Bunny with eggs, I think it's retired, but there's a similare one and it's free, so go get it now.

I printed the digi with my laser printer and colored it with Talens  Ecoline a liquid watercolor medium, like an ink, very vibrant ink. I love it. I;ve tried to keep the number of colors to a minimum, but they are Easter eggs, so still colorful.
I then mated the panel and adhered it to the cardbase with foamtape.
I hope you had fun with the Egg hunt.
Happy Easter, oh I'm sorry Hoppy Easter ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment