Sunday 24 April 2022

Whimsy Stamps Bunny Morning glory

 

This week I'm showcasing the Whimsy Stamps digi Bunny Morning Glory. I love this image even though they're two of my Vegetable plot fiends. I have battled the weed variety of Morning Glory for decades and the veg were eaten by bunnies among others. Nevertheless I loved my allotment garden.

Anyway onto the card: I printed the digi onto watercolor paper with my laserprinter and then colored it with Talens Ecoline watercolors. I've tried to keep the colors in a triangle shape and in threes, I had only one purple flower, that's fine that's the proper Morning Glory color. The weed is white or pink and perennial. The sentiment is from a clear set called Ants at a picnic , also Whimsy Stamps and I thought it matched well with the image of the bunny dangling from the vines.

I've added a pink and orange mat around the image that match the coloring.

You can find the digi here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/morning-glory-bunny-digital-stamp?_pos=36&_sid=7aa3fd08f&_ss=r


No comments:

Post a Comment