Saturday 23 April 2022

What's up critters from Gerda Steiner

 

I won this Gerda Steiner set by taking part in the Easter Egg hunt. Of course I used the cat from the set for my card, I did stamp and cut all the other critters too, but hey....they'll have to wait.  It's called What's up.

For this card I started by stamping my rainbow of sentiments, that is actually from another  Gerda Steiner set called Valentine Penguins.

Then I cut a findow in this panelas I found the background was a bit bright, as intended with the rainbow, but man, traced the opening onto the cardbase and inkblended Distress inks  in the area (Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet)

Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase. Tucked in the little cat. I kept the cat as neutral as possible  (and like my own haha) as there's so many colors going on already, black always matches ;-) )

You can fine the What's up set here: https://gsd-stamps.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/whats-up-4x6-clear-stamp-set

And the Valentine Penguins here: https://gsd-stamps.com/collections/shop-clearstamps/products/valentine-penguins-4x6-clear-stamp-set

No comments:

Post a Comment