Sunday 19 February 2023

AAA Card Challenges #234: Circles, with video


 This fortnight we're playing with circles as chosen by design team member Asa.

I've added a few ideas to the game badge, but whatever circles you think will work you may use.

I've gone for inkblended bubbles. For this I've used a stencil with circles I made with a nesting dieset of circles, easy to do.

For the inkblending I"ve used Distress inks always coming in from the edge and trying to leave the centre empty, so they look dimensional and transparent; making sure I use colors that mix and complement and not make mud.


Matted the panel and adhered it to the cardbase.

The sentiment is a stampset from Wow (Just saying/Stampset 41) I went with British Summer Grey embossing powder (also Wow) and stamped it with Wow embossing ink. I thought  Black would be too dark with these ethereal colors.


TO enter your card, or see more dt cards, click this.





No comments:

Post a Comment