Tuesday 7 February 2023

Enjoy the Journey

 

Hello this week I've made a card with Whimsy Stamps Digi: Balloon Bunny from the Some Odd Girl Line.

I don't really send Valentine day cards, but a birthday card or this one: Enjoy the Journey, seems more me.

The sentiment is from another Whimsy clear set:  Camp Critters.

There's also a"See you soon" sentiment in that set and that might be cool too, or miss you , heartfelt thanks? Anything would work, including, you know, Valentine ha.

I prepped the image in photoshop, and printed many  of the images, I think 6 times and then cut the balloons from 5 images and stuck them behind this one, just because I felt three wasn't enough to lift a bunny  and I wanted a rainbow and three is not enough .

I've colored the image with Copic Markers and added the shine with a white Gel pen.

I cut some curved clouds from masking paper and applied a hint of blue (what ever was left o my inkblending brushes

for the Balloon Bunny digi see this: https://whimsystamps.com/products/balloon-bunny-digital-stamp?_pos=2&_sid=f48876617&_ss=r


For the Sentiment see this: https://whimsystamps.com/products/camp-critters-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=a93c1a81e&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike #SomeOddGirlDigi #SOGdigi


No comments:

Post a Comment