Tuesday 28 February 2023

Lucky Gnome

 


Hello, this week I'musing one of the Lucky Gnomes in the same digi set from Whimsy Stamps, illustrated by Dustin Pike.

I printed the one with the balloon and colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out and mounted it with foamtape.

For the background I've made a mask with the Whimsy Stamps  Basic Boho Circles and applied Distress inks on the cardbase (Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass, plus whatever was left on the blending brushes), I thought it could look like grass and sky.

I wanted to splatter it with some colored ink as if there's flowers, but I then decided I wanted my Gnome to be the focal point.

Also I haven't added a sentiment yet, I think it's of course supposed to be St. Patricks day Gnome, but we don't celebrate in the Netherlands and that's why I've used the balloon I thought it could be for a "Lucky Birthday"

Adhered the image on top of the cardbase.

Find the Lucky Gnome did set here: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/lucky-gnomes-set-digital-stamp

Bogo circle frames https://whimsystamps.com/products/boho-circles-die-set?_pos=1&_sid=03bf101d0&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #StPatricksday #LuckyGnomes #Gnomes

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment