Wednesday 1 March 2023

AAA Birthday Cards Challege March: #47 Stripes and/or dots

 


Hello this month we at AAA Birthday Cards Challenges are all about strips and or dots.

For my birthday card I've used the set from My Favorite Things : Full Circle with pretty colored inkpads from Card Deco

I did make two panel as I wanted to do some clever layering where the pattern carried on, but I smudged the other one too much to use it, so lucky the cardbase  wasn't smudged too badly.

the strips and dots are also in the set and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Stamps (Tiny type), and I've used Versafine black ink for this.



To play along our March Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright colored dots for the border. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful stack of colorful circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful articles writes which provide valuable insight and useful knowledge. Don't quit blogging ❤️️

    ReplyDelete