Sunday 19 March 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #236: Inspired by a movie/book/song/etc, with video

 


Hello, this fortnight our challenge is to make a card inspired by a movie/book/ song or tv series,poem etc.

I've chosen the Movie franchise Indiana Jones witha Kindred Stamp  that reminds me of that (Treasure Hunter). I took some liberties with the colors s there would be too much browns in my opinion.

I made a cave or temple with a semi circle and Distress inks ( Forest Moss, Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage) then splattered with Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust for my gold veins or diamonds in the mine.


Stamped the sentiment from the same Kindred Stamps st with Versafine Sepia ink.

Colored the image with Graphit Brush markers and mounted it with foamtape before adhering to the card base.



To play along the AAA Card Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment