Tuesday 14 March 2023

Choose Wisely

 


Hello, today I'm showing you a fun card I made with the Whimsy Stamps digi Evil Kitty from the Dustin Pike collection.

I printed the digi and cut it out with the Scan n Cut , then Colored it with Copic Markers. Of Course I went for my own cat  color wise, had to ;-)

Then I made the background by masking of the top and bottom of the cardbase and applying Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet, splattered with water and shimmery watercolor.

The edges weren't as crisp as I'd like them to be as some of the masking paper peeled up, so I covered the cardbase with cardstock, gives a bit of dimension too as I mounted the strips with foamtape. But I stamped the lower part first with sentiments from a Whimsy Stamps clear set: Simple Sentiment strips. 

I thought it went with the look on the "Evil Kitty".

Also mounted the kitty with foamtape and adhered it all together.


Find the Digi image in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/evil-kitty-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=5cce983f1&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #EvilKitty #MadScientist #Distressinks #FinetecIridescentWatercolors



No comments:

Post a Comment