Saturday 18 March 2023

New Less is More Challenge: #479: ONe Layer- Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge over at the Less is More Blog!: 
One Layer and anything goes.

I've chosen to do a Happy Birthday Card, as I always need those, although at firts I wanted Easter with a silhouette stamp.

But instead I Made a mask with a Joy Crafts die (really old, but any would work) and adhered it on the cardbase, then masked the bottom, once I new how much space I needed. 

I used Distress inks to make my scene: Wilted Violet, Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin and mUsteard Seed for my SunSet and Mermaid Lagoon for the Sea.

Peeled off the maskes and now have a crisp white Sailboat.I kinda like it, but might add shading if I feel it needs it.

Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips) and I stamped it in Versafine Black ink.



For more information or to play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, jij bent snel. Hij is mooi en mooie heldere kleuren. Groetjes Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous card,I just adore those colours so beautiful and the sailboat looks amazing against it.Thank you for playing along with us at LIM

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Awesome card! Love the blending and colors! Great job!! Thanks for sharing with us at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB Make and well done on being first to enter too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely STUNNING. The colours are spot on for the sunset and it really makes the boat pop. Thankyou for the inspiration. X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning example of blending, yet again, Maaike. Such crisp masking lines as well. Cracking card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Less is More,
    Neil

    ReplyDelete