Tuesday 21 March 2023

Hello Sunshine


 Hello, I'm ready for Spring and Sun, how about you? So I thought this little Dude from the Whimsy Stamps Easter Gnomes digi set was perfect for a Spring Like card.

I printed the digi, cut it out and then colored it with Copic Markers,

For the background/cardbase I used a mask I made with the Boho Basic circles dies and I applied Distress inks through it: Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass. removed the mask and then stamped the flowers from another Whimsy set ( Sending Sunshine) with Memento Cantaloupe yellow ink. The sentiment is from the same clear set and same Canatloupe colored ink.

Mounted the gnome with foamtape and adhered  him amidst the flowers.


You can find the digi set in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/easter-gnomes-set-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=dd102a6db&_ss=r

The Clear set Sending Sunshine: https://whimsystamps.com/products/sending-sunshine-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=6c769d074&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #Gnomes #Easter #DebDavis #Springcard #Distressinks 



No comments:

Post a Comment