Monday 27 March 2023

Happy Easter

 


Hello, today I'm using one of the images in the Easter Gnomes Digital stamps from Whimsy Stamps, from the Dustin Pike collection.

I printed it, cut it out en then colored the image with  alcohol markers.Triblend in this case as I took them to work.

At first I was in two or three minds even for which occasion to make this card. A Colorful Birthday came to mine, Easter of course and even  New Home that needs painting. I went for Easter this time although without the Easter eggs I think it would work for many more occasions.

For the background I inkblended Distress inks through a mask I made a few years ago.Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass.

Mounted the Gnome with Foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase. The sentiment I printed on the cardbase, there's none included in the set and as I didn't have any clear sets with something suitable.


You can find the Easter Gnomes in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/easter-gnomes-set-digital-stamp?_pos=21&_sid=a888a737f&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #Gnomes #Easter #HappyEaster #Springcard #Distressinks #Triblendmarkers

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment