Saturday 1 April 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenges April: #47 Layer it up


 Hello, this month we're all about layers over at the AAA Birthday Cards Challenge, but that's not my thing.

I think it's my thing, so I buy these cute layering diesets from Avec Creations (Love 2 Craft) and well, then I don't use them much, I like them, I think I used them last year for the interactive challenge and the sea scene  on another card. Can't resist them as the price is such a good value, I think less than 4 euro, can't resist.




I thought this particular set might be cool for a sweet 16, in the Netherlands that's the legal age to get a scooter license, so this would be nice if someone's reached that age, or perhaps someone that is a scooter fan.

Anyway there's more parts in the set, I didn't use, I think a flower basket, but that might make it only for the girls.

I diecut all the pieces from colored cardstock and stuck them on top. the grey background was initially open, but it looked weird on a white cardbase, so I stuck a pale grey there and then it looked weird still on white, so a colored cardbase for me..oops, I know I'm shocked too.


I even stamped the sentiment in Versafine Morning Mist grey!..grey! Blimey who am i?

Even now I think the lantern is too stark in black, but  yeah hindsight.


It has to be a birthday card, of course, and  the recipient will love it, might change the lantern into sliver, for a shiny metal street light, not sure.

If you'd like to play along the AAA  Birthday Card Challenges, see this.


2 comments:

  1. I love the scene you have created here the moped is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute with the scooter. Great layers.

    ReplyDelete