Saturday 29 April 2023

Less is More Challenge: Automobiles

 

There's a new challenge and theme to the Less is More Challenges: Automobiles.

I've used the Lili of the Valley Digi : Racing Green, I hadn't even realized this, but I wanted it racing car green as I saw last week passing my by, a Porsche in this glorious emerald green. I know there's also a Spyder or GM in the same colour.

For a second I opted for Happy Father's day, but I thought Birthday covers more gents, I added in whilst prepping the digi, I flipped it so it's racing away from the left corner. Made more sense to me. As my printer likes to print on a slant, I had to make it into a panel.

Coloured the image with Graphit Brush markers and the fineliner point and some Spectrum Noir markers.

Adhered the panel to a cardbase with tape runner.

To play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Wat een leuk stempeltje is dit. En daarmee dus ook een leuke kaart. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome make

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colouring on your car - definitely evokes the age. Thanks for playing along with us again at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete