Sunday 2 April 2023

AAA Card Challenge #237: A Shaped Card with video

 This Fortnight we're making  shaped cards that are not rectangles or squares. We have an optional twist of Easter as it's that time of the year, but  I ignored that.



I went cloud shaped with Clearly Besotted Cupids from the set Stupid Cupid.

I free handed the cloud shape first on a normal 10x15cm cardbase, but I thought it was to squished looking, so I went for a slimline card, also gives a bit more empty or white space. Of course wit only one Cupid it would leave more empty space, but I felt like a little scene.

I colored the images with Twinmarkers from Decotime and all the same colors, just to keept it easier on the eyes.

The sentiment is also from the same set and I've used  Versafine black ink for it.

Mounted the image is foamtape and tape runner and adhered  them to the card.


To play along  the AAA Card Challenge, see this.







1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea with a cloud shaped card, and so cute too!

    ReplyDelete