Tuesday 4 April 2023

Happy Easter

 

Hello, it's almost Easter, so I used the Whimsy Stamps Digi Easter Gnomes from the Dustin Pike Line.

It's a set with multiple images and I grouped 3 of them together in Photoshop and then printed it out. cut them out and colored them with Copic Markers.

As I don't really send out Easter Cards, I think the one Gnome with the sign is conveniently saying Happy Easter.

For the background, I masked off the bottom for grass, and inkblended Mowed Lawn and tried to keep it darker around the edges; then I reversed the mask and with a stencil I made with circles (Mylar sheet and Scan n Cut or Nesting dies will work).

I've applied Distress inks in various colors that also appear in the main image. I thought they could be Easter eggs or paint splatter, of  what ever you see in them, they're just a bit of color and fun.

You can find the Easter Gnomes in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/easter-gnomes-set-digital-stamp

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #Gnomes #Easter #HappyEaster #Springcard #Distressinks 


No comments:

Post a Comment