Saturday 15 April 2023

Flying Lion

 Hello, there's a new challenge over at the Less is More Blog: Anything Goes. 

That's very broad even for CAS (clean and simple)

For my card I rummaged through some printed and cut out digis I had only coloring left to do.

It's a new brand I discovered a few months ago : Miezo and I like their designs a lot.  colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.


For the Background I've used a Marianne Design Stencil and blue ink. At first I'd used Versafine on a smaller sentiment from Clearly Besotted but it flooded and I think it was slanted, so I redid the cardbase and used the same Sky Blue ink for the sentiment.

Might cover the sentiment for another card, but I felt it's not CAS as it could be.

Mounted the  lion image with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase. Added some white gel pen highlights.

To play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.


5 comments:

  1. This is totally fab, love the image and your adorable clouds too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leukerd is dit zeg. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab crad Maaike ! Loving your CAS design ..... thanks for playing along at 'Less Is More' ..... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your CAS card is truly awesome, I especially love the cloud that you've created for the background. Thank you for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and beautifully crafted just perfect for our anything goes challenge at LIM thank you so much for playing along.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete