Sunday 16 April 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #238: ripped edges


 

Hello, this fortnight we're all about ripped edges, real ones or faux ripped edges.

For my card I've used masking paper and ripped it to make my ripped edge.

I've applied, Distress inks: Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin.

Then splattered with black or darkgrey metallic watercolor and removed the masking paper.

Added a line with my brush and the same watercolor so it looks like my card is layered but it's not, just the cardbase.

Stamped the sentiment with Versafine black ink. It's from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips)

To play along the the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner


2 comments:

  1. super card and fab way to make it look layered-thanks for having me as GD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Well done on the faux ripping! 😊

    ReplyDelete