Tuesday 18 April 2023

Happy Father's Day


 Hello this week I'm thinking Fathers around the World or, at least, in the Netherlands as it's coming up soon (Mothers' Day in May and Fathers' Day in June).

For my Card I've used the Father's Day Sentiments from Bev Rochester and the Dragon Golf from Dustin Pike, combined with the Boho Basic Circles; all from Whimsy Stamps.

I've pinrted the dragin and sentiment, then cut them out and colored the image with Copic Markers and Spectrum Noir markers.

For my background I've used the Boho Circles to make a mask and applied whatever green was left on my inkblending brushes, I wanted Twisted Citron, but I thought there was enough green left. the Yellow is Squeezed Lemonade, I thought it went best with the orange Dragon. Colored the bit between the dragon and windmill in a matching color; then I adhered the image with  liquid glue to the cardbase.

I've cut the sentiment strip on an angle and mounted it with foamtape.


Find all the products in the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Dragon Golf: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/dragon-golf-digital-stamp

Sentiment: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/digital-sentiment-sets/products/fathers-day-sentiments-digital-sentiments

Boho Basic Circle Die Set: https://whimsystamps.com/products/boho-circles-die-set?_pos=3&_sid=5475deeb3&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DudleyDragon #Father’sDayCard #MIniGolf #BevRochester #CopicColoring #Distressinks #SpectrumNoirMarkers

 

 

 




1 comment:

  1. Great card Maaike! The image is adorable, your colouring is gorgeous and I love how you've sed the Boho Circle mask to spotlight the image! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete