Tuesday 25 April 2023

To Arr is Pirate...

 


Hello, this week I've made a card using Pirate Dragon from Whimsy Stamps and the Dustin Pike collection.

The sentiment is computer generated and I thought it was funny, not sure how I came up with it, might have been a meme or alike, not sure, but I thought it was funny. 


By the way, did you know Pirates never said Arr before  a well known Pirate treasure book?

I printed the image onto alcohol marker paper and  cut it out, colored it with Graphit Brush, Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.


Pirnted the sentiment on Kraft paper I thought could be sand or a beach.

 The fish are from the Ocean Stencil and they  are just there for color and texture, I thought the white was too white...yes not feeling like myself lately ha!....

I've used the school a few times and used whatever was left on my inkblending brushes, might have done it differently if I had thought about it before hand.


Mounted the kraft card and the dragon with foamtape. and adhered it to the cardbase.


Find the Digi and stencil in the whimsy  Stamps Store:

Pirate Dragon: https://whimsystamps.com/products/pirate-dragon-digital-stamp?_pos=3&_sid=18403ae99&_ss=r


Ocean Stencil: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/stencils/products/ocean-stencil


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #PirateDragon #PunnyCard #DebDavis #OceanStencil #CopicColoring #Distressinks

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment