Thursday 29 October 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #210

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #210
 For my card I used the Simon Says Stamp tri square to make the three windows.
I traced those onto the cardbase and then sponged in Distress inks ( squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio and wilted violet)
The butterflies are diecut out of scrap watercolor paper backgrounds I make and then never seem to use, usually with Distress inks and Sprays for the splattering and shimmer.
The butterfly die is from Joy Crafts! vintage flourishes
the sentiment is another diecut , as I had already mounted the cardpanel on foamdots I didn't really want to risk anything byt trying to stamp on an uneven back, so I used Nellie Snellen Shape dies and black cardstock.

Sterkte, means Strength and is usually sent to give someone a paper hug in difficult times.

For more information on the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #210, see this





3 comments:

  1. LOVE your mix of colors with that sweet butterfly! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty butterflies and the background behind each one is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! I love the sentiment and its meaning. <3 Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete