Sunday 24 July 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #220 Along the Edge + Under the Sea

 
This fortnight we're playing along the edge+ the optional twist of "under the sea", under, in , on: everything goes as long as it's along one edge.


For my card I stamped the Octopi Guys from Whimsy Stamps, coloured him with Copics and cut him out. I left a kind of tab on the side, so when I stick him under the panel I don't lose any of the image and I have something to stick down.

I then measured, masked and ink blended the left edge with Distress inks : Broken China, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire. Splattered with water.

Then I stamped the fishes  and algae from Marianne Design (EC0190) with Versafine ink, same with the sentiment. Diecut the fishes (Joy Crafts 6002/1457) from orange card and the algae with green card.

Measured the width for my panel, cut it to size, stamped the sentiment from Octopi Guys with Versafine ink. Glued the octopus on the back, mounted the panel with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase.

For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment