Saturday 2 July 2022

Oh my Gostrich

 


There's a new challenge over at Less is More: Emboss.

I've chosen Dry Embossing with a strip I have in my stash, I got it at Action, but I can't remember the brand, came with stamps. I embossed it into a panel and stuck the panel to the cardbase.

I then reached for my stash of colored images (actually had a white baby romper but it was too white on white) so I found the My Favorite Things Oh my Gostrich and I had mama and baby ( I think) left and so I could still use the sentiment. I printed that with my laser


printer for another project too.

I think it turned out great and I've used up some stash ;-)

For more information or to play along the Less is More Challenge, see this.



Updated August 18th: 



3 comments:

  1. Wat een leuk kaartje. Schattig. Groetjes en fijn weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Maaike. I love those little ostriches and I love the way you incorporated dry embossing on this fabulous CAS creation. Thanks for your support and for being a regular at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super subtle use of embossing for the background strip - love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete