Saturday 30 July 2022

Swim time mouse

 

Another digi from the Meijens collection from Whimsy stamps digis: Swim Time Mouse.

I printed it on watercolor paper with my laser printer and colored the image with Talens ecoline and had the Scan n cut cut him out, in the process some of the swirly bits you'll see on the original file, but that's OK with me, especially for the card I made.

I sprayed a fixative on it and one the "sea"I made by inking up a few bits of vellum and then tore it into strips for waves, I also splattered the waves with water for bubbles and some mice ink for a glorious shimmer, you might or might not be able to see on camera

Cut a mat from cardstock, stamped the sentiment from a Whimsy  Stamps clear set (Hippo Beach fun)m let it dry, didn't take that long in this heat wave ha!

Wrapped the strips of vellum around the panel and adhered them on the back, then tucked in the mouse and a few fishes, there's 3 in the set Scuba bear, also from the July release, I just printed a few more and had some left over from last week. I tried to keep the colors to a minimum, so they all share the same colors with the  mouse image. 

Mounted the panel with foam tape and adhered it to a card base.

Find the July digis in the Whimsy Shop: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/july-digital-2022


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Makeasplash #Meiejnsdigicollection #Summercard #CAScard #adayatthebeach



No comments:

Post a Comment