Tuesday 12 July 2022

It's your day, Gopher it

 I just like a punny sentiment and the Gopher from Last Minute Manda just needed it: It's your day, Gopher it. 

It's a digi from Last Minute Manda and you can find it on Etsy: Spring Gophers, together with colored cliparts if you prefer,set of 6 images for just a biut over 2 Euros, such good value!

I printed it on Copic safe paper, cut it out with my Scan N Cut and them Colored it with my markers. Printed the sentiment on "normal" cardstock I also use for my cardbases, cut it out also.

The background is Distress inks through a circle stencil and the grass is just Memo tape ripped  randomly.

Mounted the image with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase.


Spring Gophers: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/LastMinuteManda?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1185916079&search_query=gopher


No comments:

Post a Comment