Monday 5 September 2022

AAA Birthday Card Chalenge #41: photo inspiration


The AAA Birthday Cards Challenge of September is a mood board of sorts, we call it photo inspiration. I see flowers and lots of pink and it must be a birthday card of course.
For my card I used a layering stamp from Nellie Snellen, not a layering as we know, more a details stamped image divided in three so you can ink them up easier in different colours. It's an outline stamp. (Nellie's Choice LCS003- Flower border).
I stamped them with Memento, thinking maybe I'd like to colour up the flowers, but I stamped on the cardbase, so



Alcohol makers would show on the inside and I kind of like the different look to a solid coloured flower if that makes sense.

The Hoera je bent jarig is from Carlijn Design and means Hooray it's your birthday,  ;-) (Carlijn Design Grote Teksten) ,I also stamped it with Memento inks in an ombre effect by applying the ink with ink blending tools. I used different pinks as I forgot which I used last night for the border hehe, It's ok, I usually do black sentiments, so this is quite different. Few iridescent gemstones from Avec (Action).

For more information or to play along the AAA BirthdayCards, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it ws the same bits of the moodboard that caught both our eyes. Pretty card Maaike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete