Tuesday 13 September 2022

Whimsy Stamps Trick or Treat Gnome

 


Hi, today I have a digi from the Crissy Armstrong series: Gnome Trick or Treat.

I think he's so cute that even Boo...I love you would be cool, or Boo happy Birthday to you..it's cuter if it rhymes ;-)

I prepped the image on the pc, printed it, cut it out, colored it with a range of alcohol markers, as I have some at work like Triblend markers from Spectrum Noir, a few others and not all the colors, so I finish it at home where I have even ore choices. Doesn't matter really, use what you have. I like the Triblends  to take them along as you have three shades in the one markers, but I only have 12 so not a big range.


I thought purple was a  fitting color for Halloween, orange pumpkin and  Distress inked background with Twisted Citron also gives it a nice contrast. I applied the ink through a homemade mask, I want the wonky circles, but I don't have them yet.

Mounted the Gnome with Foam tape and adhered him on the cardbase.

The sentiment is from a clear set, also Whimsy Stamps called: Spooky Kitties.

Find the gnome in the store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/gnome-trick-or-treat-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=f109bb51c&_ss=r


 And the Spooky Kitties: https://whimsystamps.com/products/spooky-kitties-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=e66f8885f&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard 


No comments:

Post a Comment