Thursday 29 September 2022

What's your poison?

 

Hello, this week I'm Using the Potion Bottles digi set for my card.

I prepped the images in Photoshop, printed them on Copic Safe paper and colored it with Copic Markers. I tried to use the same colors on all bottles for a coherent look.

I cut a full A4 sheet of cardstock to 21 cm and folded it in half to make ti a slimline cardbase. Masked off the top and bottom and applied Black soot and Hickory Smoke Distress inks. Splattered with water and metallic watercolors. kind of looks like the night sky now i my opinion.

Made the sentiments on the pc too and  printed them, then cut them out, mounted them with foam tape. I also mounted some bottles with foamtape and adhered them to the cardbase in as random fashion.

I took inspiration from one liners I hear in movies sometimes, like it's 5 o'Clock somewhere or a bartender asking "what's your poison"when asking a  customer what they'd like. I thought that went well with potion bottles, who knows what's in there ;-)


Find the Potion Bottles digi set in the Whimsy Stores : 

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/potion-bottles-digital-stamp

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws #humoristiccard #punnycard #Halloweencard 





No comments:

Post a Comment