Wednesday 7 September 2022

Is it a squirrel or a skunk?


 Is it a squirrel or a skunk? I don't think it matters and actually went for Skunk as it went best with all my other colors. Let me know what you see...

I've used a Last Minute Manda Digi, from Etsy. Printed it on Copic Friendly paper, cut him out and colored it with alcohol markers.

The Scene was made by diecutting a circle into a panel, 1cm smaller than the cardbase. I traced the opening onto the cardbase and masked off the edges. Applied Distress inks (Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin and Mustard seed) for my autumnal sky.

I have this Fall Borders die from Craftin Desert Divas and I cut it from really dark (Chocolate) cardstock and adhered it behind the window. I think it's corn. Matched the window in the card with the colors of my sky and then mounted the card with foamtape and adhered everything to the cardbase.

I didn't add a sentiment as I didn't know what to say, the license plate says Fall already, so that seems to say it all ;-)

Find the digi on etsy, this is only one in a set of 9 images for only 2.25 euro, that';s such a good deal, like all the digis in the Last Minute Manda Shop!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1287670981/autumn-friends-digital-stamp-set?click_key=262b8aba95ef5580a4f4b1369f179049c8fed11a%3A1287670981&click_sum=5f543575&ref=shop_home_active_9&crt=1


#LastMinuteManda #Estystore #Digistamps #Digis #Cliparts #fall #cardmaker #Designteam #Autumnalcard #Handmadecard #Distressinks #Copicmarkers #GraphitBrushmarkers #DecotimeMarkers #SpectrumNoirmarkers #alcoholmarkers


No comments:

Post a Comment