Monday 12 September 2022

Fill her up please

 Fill her up please...I thought that would be funny to say instead of Trick or Treat.

the new Dustin Pike Digis (monsters series from the September 2022 release) are just so cute. I thought they could be Cookie Monsters and the examples in the shop are blue so I went with that. I colored all 4, but ruined one, not sure I'll show it this month, but they all use the same colors of Copic Markers and Graphit Brush Markers.

Usually I print or stamp, then  let the Scan n Cut do it's thing, but NOOOOO  thought it hadn't happened for a while so I'll color during a movie and....you know....urgh, tried to fix it, it's only noticeable if you look really hard at the image, but for now one of the others...


I thought the monster is holding up his/her pumpkin bucket and the saying just came to me, so I printed that along with the digis. I made a background with different sized circles in  orange yellow and red, like it's candy falling into said pumpkin bucket ;-)

See it all made sense i my head...haha

Mounted the sentiment strip and monster with foam tape and adhered them on top.


You can find the September release here: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/september-2022-digital

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #DustinpikeDraws #Monsters #Halloween #Trickortreat #punnycard #Funnycard #Cutemonsters 


No comments:

Post a Comment