Thursday 22 September 2022

Dudley with Pumpkin


 Hi, today I made a card with the Whimsy Stamps digi: Dudley with Pumpkin.

At first I thought I would make him into a Fall/Harvest card, but now it's up in the air I think... 

The sentiment is from a clear set: Spooky Kitties and I thought it went well.

Prepped  the digi on the PC, printed it, cut it out and colored it. Went with reds, just for a fun change and mounted the image with foam tape.

On the cardbase I applied a round mask and through I I applied Distress inks: Speckled egg and Hickory Smoke  to ground my image.

Find the digi in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/dudleys-pumpkin-digital-stamp?_pos=11&_sid=a59842c36&_ss=r


Or the sentiment in the Spooky Kitties clear set:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/spooky-kitties-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=e66f8885f&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws #humoristiccard #punnycard #Halloweencard 



No comments:

Post a Comment