Sunday 2 October 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #225: 1-9th + Gnomes

 


This Fortnight we're playing the 1-9th game again with the optional twist to use Gnomes.

This twist was chosen by Ceal.

For my card I used the Stampendous  Holiday Gnomes. I had a few still stamped  and cut out, this one fit best in the one of nine rectangles. I went to color it with my Copics and I realized I stamped it on watercolor paper, oh well I pressed on, it's not ideal, but I made it work.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas and I stamped it


with Versafine ink.

Mounted the Gnome with foamtape and adhered it on the card.


For more information or to play along with the AAA Cards, see this

2 comments:

  1. Super cute gnome Maaike. Your colouring is beautiful despite the paper issues you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gnome with his giant elf shoes!

    ReplyDelete