Tuesday 11 October 2022

Peek-a-boo


Peek-a-boo! Do clowns creep you out? Or someone you know? Then these Clowns from Dustin Pike are just the thing for you.

I've printed the Surprise clown digi on Copic Friendly paper and then Colored it with my markers. I added the sentiment while prepping the digi, it doesn't come with the set.

I wanted it to look like the creepy clown is bursting through the cardpanel, so I shaded the paper like it's really torn.

Adhered the panel to a cardbase.



 You can find the digis in the Whimsy Shop:

Clowns: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/clowning-around-digital-stamp-set


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #DustinPike #creepyclowns


No comments:

Post a Comment