Thursday 6 October 2022

Too cute to spook?

 

Ok some of you may or may not know about the giant spider in my livingroom a while back, so big and crunchy it made a doof noise when it fell from the wall, and it was fast, so fast...I'm not scared really, but this one was just too much for me and my cats! haha

But then Dustin Pike comes out with this cute little spider digi, and I am all "aww you can come live with me"....

I've combined the Spider with another digi set from Dustin, it's called Bat Candle, that's the  fun part of digi stamps: no messy masking or fussy cutting masking paper ;-)

I printed it and let the Scan N Cut do it's magic. Then colored it with Copic Markers.

I applied a circle mask to the cardbase and although I meant it to be a full moon, it could well be the halo from the candle flame, I'll leave it up to you.

I made it by applying Distress inks *Squeezed lemonade, Mustard Seed and  Wild Honey), splattered it with water and Wild Honey and I think there was some shimmer spray left on my brush as I  see some shimmer now, but it's all good.

Mounted the image with Foam tape and adhered it on top.

The sentiment is from another Whimsy Stamps set, but a clear stamps one: Spooky Kitties

You can find the digis in the Whimsy Shoo

Bat Candle: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/bat-candle-digital-stamp


Spider: https://whimsystamps.com/products/spider-digital-stamp-set?_pos=1&_sid=92c6a4504&_ss=r


Spooky Kitties: https://whimsystamps.com/products/spooky-kitties-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=431ae6036&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #DustinPike #toocutetospook




No comments:

Post a Comment