Tuesday 4 October 2022

You get a balloon

 The new Whimsy digi release has these Clown in it..They are quite creepy and I can see why some people are freaked out by Clowns.

This image with the balloon made  me think of the Stephen King book/movie and Pennywise a nasty clown luring children with red balloons.

So my balloon had to be red, although it has a kind of Jack Skeleton face, but that's for another day ;-)

 I made two one plain and one with a digitally enhanced card with the text, that   is also inspired by TV, You get a car, you get a car etc...you know it I'm sure.

Of course there's no stampset that would have this exact sentiment. so the card is still plain.

Wanna play? is also from a scary movie, might also be fun, but anyway...onto the card.

I printed it, cut it out and colored it last with alcohol markers, mounted it with foamtape.

For the background I inkblended Distress inks with matching colors to the image, no red though as I really wanted that to stand out, but instead Villainous Poison. I could have made the hexagons balloons maybe, but...hindsight and all that...I like the camera lens kind of reflection you used to get in old camera's.

Stuck the clown on top.



The digi set can be found  in the Whimsy store here: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/clowning-around-digital-stamp-set



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #Clownsarecreepy, #Dustinpike #Clowncard #CopicColoring #Distressinks #inspiredbyTV



No comments:

Post a Comment