Tuesday 18 October 2022

Koalaty Time?

 

Hello, today I show you a new Whimsy Stamps digi: Koala Witch.

I had to come up with a punny sentiment to fit the Aussie feel, so Hey Mate! etc..

I have another in mind for  the next card.

I printed the digi and sentiment, cut them out and colored the image with Copic markers.

Made the background sky by masking the cardbase and applying Distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire and Villainous Poison) then splattered with water, white ink and shimmer spray and heat set it to dry it.

Then  I removed the moon mask and applied the outside or negative mask and inkblendend Pumice Stone for the moon, then smooshed the ink onto a plastic surface and made the "craters" with the same color Distress ink. Removed the mask and dried this too with the heat gun.

Then I filled in some gaps around the Witch with a matching marker, mounted the image with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase. I think it needs bats in the background, but I don't have them from Whimsy Stamps, but they'd be cool.

The sentiment I've adhered with tape runner to the cardbase.


Find the digi in the Whimsy store: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/dustin-pike-digital-images/products/koala-witch-digital-stamp-set



#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws #humoristiccard #punnycard #Halloweencard 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment