Saturday 29 October 2022

You Koalafy for Halloween

 


Hello, today I show you the last of my Halloween cards and it's another Aussie inspired one: Koala Mummy.

I printed the digi together with my made up punny sentiment, then cut out the image and colored it with copic markers.

I made the background by masking off an area on the cardbase and inkblending Distress inks. Then I splattered it with  metallic gold watercolors as I thought they could be stars, but also twinkle lights from other kids in the street;  Or even more flashlights.


I filled in the gaps in the image to match the background and even stippled in the gold.Mounted the image with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase.

You Koalafy for Halloween, I liked the pun and I thought a child dressed up, with a pumpkin bucket and a flashlight does qualify for going trick or treating. Also seemed more fun than just trick or treat! Had to take advantage of the Koala aspect, right?

I printed the sentiment together with the image and cut it out, then used tape runner to attach it to the cardbase.


Find the digi in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/products/koala-mummy-digital-stamp-set?_pos=3&_sid=94ef63dcb&_ss=r

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Halloweencard #Dustinpike #Dustinpikedraws #humoristiccard #punnycard #Halloweencard 


No comments:

Post a Comment