Monday 3 October 2022

AAA Birthday Challenge #42: Favourite Technique

 

This month at AAA Birthday Challenge we are all about our Favourite Techniques,  or yours of course.

Mine is bi fold: inkblending and Stamp Coloring, so I 've used both :-D

I've started my card by masking off the lower part of the card, then I've applies Distress inks with a blending tool. at first I wanted to go for the rainbow,then I thought it might be cool as a Northern lights of sorts, so I splattered with water, white acrylic paint and Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust.

For my rainbow I've used: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron. Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry, then arond the edges I've used Chipped Sapphire and Black soot.



For the snowman I've used a set from Marianne Design (EC0184) and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Simple Sentiment Strips, I first stamped it on the cardbase, but then smudged it, so I covered it up with a little banner


For more information or to play along the AAA Birthday Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Love your ink blended northern lights panel, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very cute the snowmen have such a beautiful backdrop -love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty rainbow background to your fun snowman. Very cute card 😊

    ReplyDelete