Monday 19 December 2022

Bah Humbug


 Hello, today I'm showcasing the new Dustin PIke digi: Snitches get Stitches.

Where Krampus caught himself an Elf, (no longer on the shelf).I printed it on Copic Friendly paper and colored it with Copic Markers.

Cut it into a square and mounted it on a panel of Kraft Card, then onto my normal white cardbase.

Stamped the Sentiment from another Whimsy Set (clear set this time): Grumpy Holidays , and I stamped it with Versafine ink.

I thought that would be exactly what the Elf would be saying of grumbling...not sure of course, but I can see it playing out in my head ;-)

Find the digi in the Whimsy Store: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/december-2022-digital/products/krampus-snitches-get-stitches-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #Winterscene #DustinPike #Dustinpikedraws #Naughtylooksgood  #punnycard #Wintercard #Christmascard  #Cardsbymaaike #Grumpyholidays #Krampus

No comments:

Post a Comment